Learning & Education
International Language School
Your place to learn a new language, expand your horizons, meet new friends, and feel accomplished.
Our easy, 1 class week system focuses on getting you or your children on the right track to learning a variety of languages including Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, American Sign Language, and English.
History of Success
Founded in 1991, The International Language School for Children and Adults originally started by teaching high-quality German Language classes.
Over time we’ve acquired experienced teachers that teach Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, American Sign Language, and English.
Meet Our Faculty
At the International Language School, we have experienced and passionate teachers who go beyond teaching grammar and communication to help students appreciate and value the language, culture, and history of the countries they are learning about.
We take pride in sharing our culture and heritage with our students.
Why Choose Us?
For over the past 30 years, the International language school has been a choice for people to learn a new language, expand their horizons, meet new friends, and feel accomplished.
Whether you’re looking to learn a new language for work, travel, or personal growth, The International Language School can help. Here’s why our classes are a great choice:
- Our experienced teachers are all native speakers and highly qualified.
- We organize classes according to students’ levels and interests, ensuring maximum learning results.
- Instructors use a variety of exercises and discussions to keep students engaged and help them retain the material.
- We offer classes for all levels, from beginner to advanced, and cover grammar, conversation, writing, and more.
- Learning a new language can improve memory, attention, and brain function, making it a smart investment in your future.
- Our classes are affordable and flexible, making it easy to fit language learning into your busy schedule.
- With online classes and advanced technology, you can learn from anywhere with ease and convenience.
Benefits of Learning a Second Language
Research shows that children who learned a second language has a plethora of benefits including higher test scores, increased cognition, better social skills and better career opportunities in the future.
Happy Students and Parents
Our school provides fun activities for children and adults, learning languages to keep them engaged and interested.
In addition to our Saturday classes and weekday Virtual classes, we offer Spanish Immersion Summer camps, after-school programs, one-on-one tutoring, and family classes.
We are also vendors for most Charter Schools. No matter where you’re going, we can help you get there with your language needs.
At ILSCA, we put your goals first. Don’t see the class you’re looking for? Please let us know and we will try our best to make it happen.